Chemical Control System Replacement
Safety in a pool mechanical/chemical system is a top priority. For our friends in Northern Alberta we removed their old liquid chlorine and acid slurry systems in favor of AccuTab & AcidRite for pH and chlorine control. Alongside that we installed a Dinotec Aquatouch with rock solid free chlorine control, color touch screen and remote access!
The key components of this job:
- Remove old sodium hypochlorite system, and replace it with the AccuTab calcium hypochlorite feed system
- Remove old sodium bisulfate slurry system and install the AcidRite system in its place.
- Consolidate three outdated chemical controllers into a new Aquatouch controller
- Installed approximately 1000′ of PVC pipe, with Georg Fischer valves and fittings!
- This job took place over 7 days total, by two of our technicians